Nevada Senior Guide – Coronado Heights
Coronado Heights Senior Living is a brand new community located on the Henderson Las Vegas border near the Eastern Crossing Shopping Center. We offer individualized care for our residents which we center around their needs, likes, and preferences. The goal of this person-centered care approach is to provide meaningful days for those residents we serve. Our focus is on relationships as we strive to create a home-like environment for our residents and their families.
Our community provides services for those needing both Assisted Living and Memory Care. Individualized Care Plans will be developed and implemented for all residents living at Coronado Heights Senior Living. Our care services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our goal is to provide person-centered care for those we serve by developing strong relationships with each resident
The majority of rooms will be private, but shared rooms will also be available. Each room is equipped with a private restroom and shower. There are two exterior courtyards which are beautiful and available for residents and their families. The community also boasts a state-of-the-art theater room for our residents enjoyment.
We are located just a few blocks away from the local hospital. In the very near future, we will have a skilled nursing and rehabilitation community on the same property for those residents needing short term rehab following a hospital stay.
Coronado Heights will partner with local home health providers to offer services including nursing and therapy (physical, occupational, and speech). Hospice partners will also come to our community to provide necessary care to residents who qualify for these services.
We welcome you to contact us today to learn more about our unique and caring community.
- New community in Las Vegas, Nevada offering Assisted Living and Memory Care
- All rooms have a private restroom and shower
- Beautiful courtyards available
- State-of-the-art theater room for resident enjoyment
- Our home health providers offer: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy as well as nursing care.
- Hospice providers are available to those who qualify
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- Licensed nurses on staff
Coronado Heights Senior Living Community provides services for residents needing both Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our staff will provide individualized care plans that will be uniquely tailored for each resident.
All training, care, services, activities and surroundings are customized to meet the needs of each resident.
Our community features:
- Beautiful new community
- We are located a few blocks away from the local hospitals
- Lush landscaped courtyards and secured walking paths
- Family-style dining
- Comfortable seating areas for reading, card playing, and socializing
- State-of-the-art theater for resident enjoyment
- Daily activities program and events
- In-house hair/spa appointments
- Home health programs for nursing, hospice and therapy needs
- Scheduled transportation services
- Trained professional caregivers and staff
Our medical services include:
- Hospice programs
- Medication management and education
- Nutrition and hydration programs
- Respite stays
- Dementia care
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the community
Our therapy services include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
All therapy services are provided by an outside therapy program and are not provided in-house. These services along with the medical services can be obtained for each resident as needed. Our care services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Executive Director – Wade Vest
Email Wade at: email@example.com
We’re so excited to be opening a brand new community here in the local Henderson/Las Vegas community. I have been an Executive Director for 6 years. I recently went back to school and completed my Masters Degree in Gerontology at the University of Utah. I love the work in which I’m involved. Getting to know our residents and their unique life stories is so much fun! My wife and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this summer and have 3 young children who keep us on our toes. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, any sport, but my favorites are baseball and golf, and spending time doing anything outdoors. We’re really happy to be here in town and look forward to becoming a part of the local community.