The Nevada Senior Guide is your comprehensive resource directory for seniors and those who support them.
Are you looking for something in particular?
An assisting living facility in a certain area, perhaps?
Whatever it is, just let us know by filling in the form you see below and we will do our very best to help!
COMPLETE SENIOR GUIDE LISTING
- Tropicana Palms Manufactured Homes - Las Vegas
Apartments & Independent
- Acacia Springs - Las Vegas
- Boulder Palms - Las Vegas
- College Villas - Henderson
- Country Club at Meadows - Las Vegas
- Country Club at Valley View - Las Vegas
- Destinations - Las Vegas
- Destinations at Oakey – Las Vegas
- Gramercy Parc - Las Vegas
- Horizon Seniors - Henderson
- Lake Tonopah - Las Vegas
- McKnight - Las Vegas
- Santa Barbara Palms - Las Vegas
- Somerset Commons - Las Vegas
- Sonoma Palms - Las Vegas
- Stirling Ridge - Las Vegas
- Sunrise Palms - Las Vegas
- Sunrise Senior Village - Las Vegas
- The Bridge – Las Vegas
- The Echelon - Las Vegas
- Villa Monterey - Las Vegas
- Villas at Viking Road - Las Vegas
- Whispering Palms - Las Vegas
Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing & Memory Care
- Acacia Springs - Las Vegas
- Arbors Memory Care - Sparks
- Carson Valley Senior Living - Gardnerville
- EmpRes-Mountain View - Carson City
- Empres – Ormsby Post Acute Rehab – Carson City
- Empres – Gardnerville Health & Rehabilitation Center – Gardnerville
- Heritage Springs - Las Vegas
- Lakeview Terrace - Boulder City
- Las Ventanas - Summerlin
- Life Care - Las Vegas
- Manor Care - Reno & Sparks
- MorningStar Senior Living - Sparks
- Pacifica Senior Living - Las Vegas, Henderson
- Silver Hills - Las Vegas
- Silver Ridge - Las Vegas
- Silver Sky - Las Vegas
- Silver Sky at Deer Springs - Las Vegas
- Stone Valley - Reno
- The Bridge - Las Vegas
- The Wentworth of Las Vegas - Las Vegas
Health & Home Care
- Circle of Life Community Hospice - Reno
- Dr. Peter Randall - Las Vegas
- HealthCare Partners
- Immunize Nevada - Reno
- More to Life Adult Day Health Center - Sparks
- Out ‘n’ About Services - Reno
- Senior Safeguards - Reno
- Southwest Medical
- Visiting Angels Green Valley & Summerlin
- Visiting Angels Reno - Reno
- Dr Ronald Gardner
- Helping Hands
- Carol Ann Kimble
- MyVegas Magazine
- SNCIL So. NV Center for Independent Living
- Shumway & Van Attorneys
- Taxi Assistance Program
- The Way Out Christian Fellowship
The Nevada Senior guide provides information about homes, health, services and leisure activities.
Featuring wonderful health care providers such as Circle of Life:
The print version of Nevada Senior Guide is free and is available throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, Boulder City, North Las Vegas, Pahrump and Summerlin.
The Nevada Senior Guide contains the Senior Services Directory including government and non-profit agencies that offer services to seniors in Nevada. These services include food and housing assistance, transportation for medical appointments and other life enhancing services.
A Level of Care Directory is included to assist in the selection of appropriate services in assisted living faculties.
Previously known as the Las Vegas Senior Guide, Mathis began the publication in 2001 because she recognized the need to inform seniors about services that were available to them. It is distributed in Von’s Grocery Stores, Whole Foods Grocery Stores, all libraries and hospitals through-out southern Nevada.
Our Mission Statement: To Publish the most popular, user friendly, visible, results-based, free publication & website
The publication is filled with informative articles that relate to Senior issues including health care, home health and leisure activities.
“Seniors are a unique group because they have so many needs that aren’t met as easily as those of the younger generations,” Mathis stated. “They are the largest percentage of our country’s population and are always looking for resources and good deals, no matter what their income level. The directory is also useful to baby boomers who can use it to find resources for their aging parents.”
“I do not know of any other advertisement that gives you so much for the price and not only produces results, but also has a staff that goes out of its way to help their advertisers through education and networking. Megan and her staff WANT you to be successful. To not advertise in Nevada Senior Guide is like giving your competition referrals.” - Mark A. Simmons, QDCS, Exploring Life Transitions, Memory Care Consultant